PayPal is a very good option if you want to exchange your Bitcoin to Euro or USDollar. Coinimal is currently the only provider that lets you sell Bitcoins and receive funds on PayPal.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the biggest and oldest e-Wallet provider in the world. Nearly everyone has a PayPal account and a majority of onlineshops and merchants offer it as a payment option. Exchanging your Bitcoin to PayPal balance will help you shop at a much bigger number of shops in the world.
Don’t have a PayPal account? Sign up now!
How to sell Bitcoin and receive funds on PayPal?
- Step 1: Sign up on PayPal. This is very fast and easy. I would recommend opening a EUR account to minimize fees!
- Step 2: Sign up on Coinimal. You can sell 1500€ worth of Bitcoins per day without verification.
- Step 3: Go to: Coinimal.com and select PayPal as payout provider and follow the instructions.
- Step 4: Enter your PayPal email and finalize the order. Send the amount of Bitcoins to the displayed address.
- Step 5: Finished! You will receive a deposit on your PayPal account as soon as the Bitcoin transfer is confirmed (this usually takes around 10-30 minutes)
What are the limits?
The limit for unverified accounts is 1500€/day. If you want to increase this limit you can verify your account to get upto 5000€/day limit.Good luck with your PayPal funds!