Neteller is an amazing option to cashout your Bitcoins with. This e-Wallet allows you to deposit on tons of online merchants, FX sites, and pokersites (e.g. Pokerstars). Coinimal is the only provider that lets you sell Bitcoins and receive funds on Neteller.
What is Neteller?
Neteller is a leading e-Wallet provider that offers its service to customers from 160 countries. The service enables customers to send, receive, and spend money online directly in their Neteller account.
Don’t have a Neteller account? Sign up now!
How to sell Bitcoin and receive funds on Neteller?
- Step 1: Sign up on Neteller. This is very fast and easy. I would recommend opening a EUR account to minimize fees!
- Step 2: Sign up on Coinimal
- Step 3: Go to: Coinimal.com and select Neteller as payout provider and follow the instructions.
- Step 4: Enter your Neteller email (or account ID) and finalize the order. Send the amount of Bitcoins to the displayed address.
- Step 5: Finished! You will receive a deposit on your Neteller account as soon as the Bitcoin transfer is confirmed (this usually takes around 10-30 minutes)
What are the limits?
The limit for unverified accounts is 1000€/day. If you want to increase this limit you can verify your account to get upto 5000€/day limit.Good luck with your Neteller funds!